Barenbrug’s innovative research and development has produced a new star; a tough perennial ryegrass. Regenerating Perennial Ryegrass, or RPR, stands up to heavy traffic while keeping its good looks. A creeping perennial ryegrass, RPR outperforms traditional perennial ryegrass. It’s also more resilient and weather tolerant. Because RPR is chosen for top professional sports venues, it could be an ideal choice for your sports field, golf course, lawn or landscape. Now with Yellow Jack Enhanced Seed Coating!
- A blend of 3 premium perennial ryegrass varieties
- Dense low-growth habit with a fine leaf texture
- Excellent mowing quality, 1 inch to 3 inches
- Dark green color
- Wear tolerant
- Provides excellent Fall over-seeding performance for warm season grass lawns throughout the Southwest, South, and Southeast
- Fast to germinate and quick establish, Turf Star is ideal for full sun and light shade.
Barenbrug is recognized as the world leader in innovative grass seed coatings. Yellow Jacket is like having a sponge around each and every seed. Once water is applied, the coating holds moisture and other nutrients around the seed – making them available as needed for germination and establishment. Without coating, the water simply passes the seed allowing it to dry out, resulting in more frequent watering and increased labor and expense.